Cloud Project Manager
May 27, 2021Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking a Project Manager with a solid background in Cloud Infrastructure to be able to manage and lead cloud related projects.
• Will be responsible for creating, revising and managing the project plan, including development and maintenance of project artifacts, such as project timelines, work breakdown structures, budget and resource requirements.
• Will prepare status reports, including identifying issues, conflicts or critical operating barriers with recommendations.
• Must adhere to client’s project management processes and procedures and be able to work with hybrid methodology - previous experience working in an Agile development environment is preferred.
• Will manage Project Issues, Action Items, Risks, and Budget
• Responsible for managing day-to-day operational aspects of project and scope including working closely with technical architects, business analysts, developers, and test analysts.
• Facilitate team status meetings.
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
• Will assist with project closure and conduct post-implementation evaluation
• 5 years project management experience required; PMI certification preferred
• Previous experience managing technical IT projects focused on Cloud infrastructure
• 3 years of experience with Azure OR AWS
• 3 years running projects using Jira and Confluence
• Prior Waterfall & strong Agile Methodology experience
• Financial Management experience
• Bachelors degree
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Must be authorized to work in the US
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit ~~~.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. Its a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company across many of our global operations.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Project Engineering
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Work Remote: Yes