Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for Project Manager inLake Forest, CA with one of our top client.
- Project Manager
- Lake Forest, CA 92630
- 2 months
- Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
- Supervises small-medium projects, or project coordinator under supervision for one large project; provides task scheduling, meeting invitations and notes.
- Leading small to medium projects (40% of the time): + Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, and work hours.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Assist the Lead Project Manager (40% of the time): + Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Providing administrative support when necessary.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Maintain Project Schedules (20% of the time): + Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective
- Job-related Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (Microsoft MS Office products, Excel, Project, Visio) including Documentation.
- Must understand project management techniques, and use project management tools to help manage small-medium projects, as well as assist in the management of large, complex projects.
- Creative, Problem-solving, Innovation and Communication Skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Basic skills in creating and managing project plans, as well as providing and meeting time estimates for assigned tasks.
- Follows supervisory directions and has excellent business and communication skills (written and verbal), with the ability to manage communications up and down.
- 2-4+ years of experience, or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and related experience.
- Some Project Management professional education or equivalent (preferred).
- Travel: Some travel to various sites as required, up to 20%
Additional Job Details
- The biggest thing is that they will be working alongside a Senior PM as another resource to help them.
- Must have an aptitude to join a team versus being a lead on a team.
- The ability to work with others, working with cross-functional teams, multiple disciplines, etc.
- Must have previous project management experience in macro-scheduling, process flow, a little bit of everything involved with supporting the project to completion.
- Long-term contract in mind, over a year.
- No certifications required.
- Some experience with MS Project. working.
- The ability to broker consensus between teams.
- Once this resource understands the overall project they need to be able to get action items completed.
- Schedule will be a standard 9:00 to 5:00 pm with some support on the weekends, as needed.
- Favorite candidates come from a stronger technical (mechanical or electrical engineer) versus business background/degree.
- Interviews will take place with either Daryl Chiu or Stuart Robson.
Direct: ~~~ | Email: ~~~
Direct: ~~~ | ~~~
Sunrise Systems was founded in 1990 with a clear vision to deliver world-class staffing service solutions in all labor categories, including IT consulting and solutions; all with the commitment to provide service that exceeds expectations and become the most trusted name in the industry. More than two and a half decades later, we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of the staffing industry. Combining our deep industry expertise, insights, and global resources, we have partnered with our clients to connect them with top professionals across several different industries.
At Sunrise Systems, we provide cost effective Managed Staffing Solutions, Information Technology and Information Technology Consulting Services to several Fortune 500 companies and U.S. Government agencies. We provide our clients with flexible engagement models and customized products that are budget and time specific. Understanding the challenges that every business faces, we offer our services either on site at the clients' site or from one of our globally distributed technology centers. Our onshore and offshore development capabilities ensure that we excel at meeting customer requirements every single time.
Our collective business experience spans over two and a half decades and ranges from:
- Business, management, and technical fields
- Information technology consulting and software solutions.
- Providing strategic support for the developmen