Veritas solves what no one else can. With an industry-leading product portfolio, we offer proven, modern, and integrated technology that brings together availability , protection , and insights . Our Veritas Enterprise Data Services Platform addresses current and future data issues end-to-end - keeping mission-critical workloads highly available, protecting data everywhere, and providing insights to optimize costs and maintain regulatory readiness.
Veritas supports 500+ data sources, 150+ storage targets, 50+ clouds, and any deployment model imaginable. We serve 99% of the Fortune 100, 90% of the Fortune 500, and are the market leader in Software-defined Storage, Data Protection, and Archiving.
Veritas is searching for an experienced business analyst to help lead our CRM systems which includes our CRM system, APTTUS Contract Lifecycle Management and FinancialForce for Professional Service team. This individual will be a knowledge specialist for the CRM solutions in the market. You will work directly with our key business partners from both New and Renewal sales (Direct and Indirect) as well as cross functional IT organization to deliver to the organizational roadmap.
- The Business Analyst would have expertise in functional knowledge of Sales systems which includes CRM, APTTUS CLM and FinancialForce , i.e. sales functions and sales organizations, lead management, opportunity management, Accounts and Contacts, quote management, territory management, contract management.
- Knowledge of key user requirements and ways to translate those needs into reality via sales systems (Veritas currently uses Oracle Sales Online as our CRM system)
- Consulting ability to define and prioritize requirements, translate requirements into system functions, understand application configurations and customizations which can complete the solutions
- Ability to drive projects at a Project Manager capacity - all business analysts are encouraged to be able to perform the PM job function to deliver small ~ large size projects. Solid understanding to drive the initiative forward, driving and facilitating multiple meetings with solid minutes and actions, clear project status communication and proper escalation and risk mitigation capabilities.
- Drive our Monthly Release cadence for Maintenance, Bug Fixes and Strategic projects
- Proven ability to independently perform Configure/develop, test, implement, document and maintain as it relates to the Sales systems within your portfolio
- Coordinate with various Sales Business teams and IT Partners in developing or improving systems, processes, and procedures.
- Handle Sales Systems demand, analyze and respond. Responsible for maintaining the functional areas of the sales systems, working closely with the IT and business teams within sales or across multi-functions.
- Effective relationship management, communication, and presentation skills, with demonstrated success in dealing effectively with customers, vendors, peers, and senior management
- Identify Sales Systems usage problems and craft technical / communication plans to IT/business teams
- Available during the quarter end (on-call)
- Ability to work independently and engage supervisor as needed
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies
- Ability to handle full workload and meet proposed deadlines/ Ability to mentor junior team members
- Must be a superb communicator, written and verbal
- Very responsive to all asks and inquiries from both IT peers and business stakeholders.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time to the key stakeholder locations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline
- 8+ years of experience with technical implementations of CRM and other sales systems projects and 4+ years of experience functioning as a sales systems administrator/developer for Enterprise edition or higher (preferably at large, multi-dimensional organization): SFDC, Dynamics, Oracle Sales Online, etc.
- Hands-on Design, Development and implementation specific to Oracle Sales Cloud (OSC) Application a plus
- Responsible for Knowledge transfer and arriving at SLAs for steady state
- Technical problem-solving skills
- Candidate must have gone through at least one full project lifecycle of CRM implementation. Should have solid grasp in Data migration from one CRM to the other
- Experience in Enterprise Application Integration
- Experience working with Sales and Sales Operations organizations and its supporting functions
- Demonstrated project management experience and ability to deliver large scale complex global initiatives
At Veritas, we care about the causes close to your heart and enable you to volunteer, donate, and do good. We also value uniqueness and know that a more diverse and inclusive workforce makes a winning team, so come as you are! Interested? Then apply and find out more about #TeamVTAS!
Why Join Us? (~~~)
Working at Veritas
At Veritas, you will enjoy an open, flexible, and supportive environment which lets you bring your ideas to life. Our commitment to development and diversity sparks innovation.
If impact, innovation and a winning culture are important to you, consider a career at Veritas.
We Embrace Diversity
Diversity in thought, perspective, experience and life is a vital part of our culture. It is this culture, that allows us to innovate, solve problems and succeed.
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Veritas is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance (FCO), we will also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records.
EEO is the Law. Applicants and employees of Veritas Technologies LLC are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here (~~~) to find out more.
Veritas will respond to requests for reasonable accommodations to assist you in applying for positions at Veritas, or to submit a resume. If you need to request an accommodation, please contact our HR VHelp Portal (~~~) .