The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future!
This position has IT Program Management responsibilities for infrastructure programs/projects within the Data Center and Network group (DCN). The DCN portfolio of projects include digital transformation, data center migrations and consolidations, cloud, security, and network enabled infrastructure implementations, etc. Initiatives must be completed within budget, on time, and with quality to recognize reduction/elimination of company's technical debt. Position has visibility with internal stakeholders, including C-levels, VP, and Director levels within the Honeywell organization.
· Provide IT infrastructure project and program management expertise in the development of ITstrategy and assure effective delivery of multiple complex projects and/or programs within Honeywell IT, ensuring both schedule and budget fidelity.
· Partner across Strategic Business Groups (SBGs) to foster a one Honeywell approach and enableeffective cross- Honeywell leverage of tools and technology.
· Work with IT Business Partners during the 'feasibility and strategy' phase of a potential project to assistthe drive of overall IT strategy scenarios, and Cost & timeline estimates
· Develop and deploy standard solutions across the IT portfolio, ensuring reuse of best in class solutionand adhering to a common process model throughout. Assist in RFP process, vendor selection, and contract negotiations
· Negotiate for financial, physical, or human resources to support multiple projects (within and acrossorganizational boundaries) Responsible for the end-to-end delivery of Programs assigned
· Coach/mentor IT Project Managers in project management best practices & tool competencies
· Provide leadership to cross-functional and cross-organizational project teams
· Provide clear, concise, accurate status reporting of assigned Programs to executive leadership
· Travel 10-20% of the time
YOU MUST HAVE:
· Bachelor's degree in related field and/or specialized training
· 12 years of proven Program / Portfolio management experience managing IT Infrastructure projects
· 12 years of experience with IT infrastructure programs with exposure to latest industry trends
· 12 years of experience with large manufacturing units and their transformation
W E VALUE:
· Project Management Certification:(PMP, ACPM, Agile, ITIL certification preferred
· Management of teams/matrix management
· Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills
· Attention to detail and excellence in written & verbal communications
· Strong command of MS Office toolset (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and MS Project
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· A team player that has the ability to lead, motivate the team, and drive project success
· Leadership and discipline in work planning
· Experience with JIRA, IT PPM, and Smart sheets preferred
· scope moving/installing servers (both physical and virtual), storage devices, network devices, data centerbuildout, and network security implementations data center buildout, and network security implementations
· Digital transformation, cloud technologies, data centers, etc.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.