The Technology Audit Senior Manager plans, supervises and completes comprehensive and complex risk-based audits, within time and expense budgets. You will have a critical role in people development, as the senior manager, you will oversee career development for four to eight staff, including assignments, counseling, training, providing appropriate exposure to the company's operations and assisting staff auditors with the identification of career opportunities and their placement.
location: Ashburn, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,002.15 - 160,000.16 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
- Lead engagements requiring experience in emerging technologies, such as cybersecurity, cloud and mobile computing, as well as more traditional technology risk areas.
- Utilize a broad understanding of company functions and business units to perform risk assessment and annual plan development.
- Leverage a strong working knowledge of IT trends and technologies, as well as a strong understanding of privacy and data security.
- Identify control and business risks and control improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in technology audit and/or information systems.
- Experience with implementing security controls or performing security assessments against established frameworks such as NIST, ISO or COBIT.
- Experience managing projects and a team, including direct supervision and development of staff.
- Willingness to travel up to 20%.
Even better if you have:
- Master's degree, MBA, or Professional Certification (CISA, CISSP, CPA, etc.).
- Six or more years of experience in technology audit and/or information systems.
- Public Accounting experience.
- Broad knowledge of different businesses to be able to evaluate and assess the significance of problems identified during the course of an audit.
- Prior experience in a Fraud prevention/detection role.
- Experience with any of the following products or tools: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Basic, Microsoft .NET framework, Microsoft Access, SQL, Microsoft Exchange, ACL, Idea, Hyperion, SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle Financials, or system administration experience in MVS, Microsoft, or Linux/Unix.
- Two or more years of experience providing technology services focusing on database development, application development, and/or computer forensics in a Big 4 or equivalent environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in written and verbal communication.
- Demonstrated analytical competencies with ability to use sound business judgment.
- Strong organizational skills.
skills: Great Communicator
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.