The future is what you make it!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
This position will manage the Manual Disbursement process. Will also be responsible for various tasks supporting the RFC and the month end close process.
· Manage the manual disbursement process, ensuring that all requests are valid, with proper approvals and backup
· Maintain wire information and create/process wires in cash management tool
· Reconciliation tool administrator for the RFC
· Create files to load data into HFM for close
· Month end balance tie out
· Create month end files used for process reporting
· Support external and internal audits and Balance Sheet Reviews
· Work cross-functionally inside and outside the RFC
· Implement and manage change when necessary to meet team goals
· Conduct financial due diligence and apply accounting procedures while also gathering and analyzing data
· Seek methods to enhance overall efficiency and performance
· Think Globally, work closely with support teams, and other regions
· Share knowledge and ensure consistency as we bring additional site support under the Phoenix RFC.
· Review, analyze, streamline and standardize department processes, work instructions, business practices
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's degree in accounting or Finance
· 2+ years of directly related accounting/financial analysis experience
· 2 + years of Microsoft office skills
· Due to defense contract related work, must be a U.S. Citizen
Self-motivated, self-starter, detail and results oriented individual
Fraud prevention experience
Overall knowledge of the RFC processes
Strong problem solving and organization skills
Works well under pressure, with a sense of urgency, strong time management and prioritization skills
Demonstrated excellent teamwork qualities in a diverse and demanding environment
Ability to initiate and lead projects/teams, drive actions, and provide recommendations for decision making
Strong proficiency and experience with financial systems and reporting tools
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.