The Surgimate Implementations Team is growing. We are looking for the right person to fill the role of Implementation Project Manager!
Driven by a passionate and dedicated team, Surgimate (~~~) is an enterprise SaaS company in the digital health space committed to revolutionizing the way surgery is scheduled. As market leaders in the US, we are making a difference!
Surgimate is seeking a dynamic and driven Implementation Project Manager who is passionate about managing project life cycle and to deliver solutions that change the healthcare landscape. This individual will require strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. S/he must be collaborative with a penchant for problem solving in a complex environment.
What you’ll do
- Assist the client to refine requirements and customize internal controls, configuration, and quality assurance
- Develop the implementation project plan
- Work closely with new clients to present the implementation project plan and gather necessary information
- Coordinate and provide product training to client stakeholders
- Regularly communicate with clients throughout the project to provide status updates, ensure satisfaction and escalate as appropriate.
- Participate in configuring the product per client’s requirements
- Work closely with Sales, Development, QA and Customer Success to ensure alignment and high-quality onboarding of the clients
- Develop regular status updates and present to management
- Provide insight on risk management and facilitate risk mitigation
Key Job Requirements
Education, Experience and Skills
- Minimum university BS level education
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience and 1 year implementing SaaS products
- IT or software development background – a must
- Experience working closely with clients
- Effective communication and presentation skills, and the ability to successfully communicate with a variety of levels within an organization
- Experience in Agile methodology - advantage.
- Outstanding (preferably native) English language skills – a must
- Ability to work independently across multiple projects, and to meet deadlines
- A keen eye for detail
- A high level of organizational capability
- Ability to rapidly grasp and apply complex business and technical concepts
- Passion to provide the highest quality service to our clients
- Ability to work US business hours
Surgimate (~~~) is an enterprise SaaS company in the digital health space committed to revolutionizing the way surgeries are scheduled. 1 in 20 orthopedic surgeries in the US is already scheduled using Surgimate’s platform - and the numbers are growing. Join us in revolutionizing the surgical industry!