The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Establish and drive procurement of material and services in alignment with business Leadership for your assigned commodity / category and/or region as per Annual Operating Plan and Strategic Plan. You will have site responsibility for driving competitive commodity and category supply strategies to achieve lowest Total Cost for your site, reduced Working capital via Negotiation planning and execution, High Growth Region Sourcing, Value Engineering and Sole/ Single Source elimination. You will manage Supplier Performance to support your commodity/category and/or region and ensure supply continuity. You will be managing several projects in dynamic environment. You will ensure compliance with company business policies and procedures, Export /Import regulations.
· Drive and execute Annual and Strategic Plan with supporting strategies
· Right and Fast execution of strategies to align with business Growth and New Product Introductions
· Ensure Relationship development and management with key Supplier Leaderships
· Align with Site Sales, Marketing, Technology, Business, Operations, Finance and Quality, Engineering, Proposal Operations and Other Honeywell Businesses
· Support Supplier selection, RFQ and RFI process, Negotiation, Contracting and supplier performance processes
· Cost analysis, knowledgeable on FAR15 requirements
· DCMA / DCAA interaction related to cost analysis packages
· Small amount of travel may be required
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting or Business.
· 2+ years using Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook).
· 3 + years' experience in finance, pricing, procurement, or audit.
· Experience analyzing direct and/or indirect cost data.
· Experience working directly with customers or suppliers
· Due to export control regulations, this position requires US citizenship status.
· Working and/or Leading in Site Team Environments
· Professional Certifications in Financial Analysis /CPA/Project/Supply Chain/ Procurement/ Project Management
· Team Leader experience in Finance/Pricing/Supply Management/Sourcing/Procurement/Business
· Demonstrated Business and financial acumen
· Experience with SAP or site relevant ERP systems, analytics and financial / cost analysis techniques
· Experience with Six Sigma and Lean Tools
· Master's Degree preferred
ISC EVENT OCT2021: PROCUREMENT & PLANNING
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.