The Bartender is responsible for providing outstanding guest service from the moment guests arrive until they leave the establishment. The Bartender prepares and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to guests' requests. This may include preparing mixed drinks, as well as pouring wine and beer.
Displays phenomenal hospitality, friendliness, and comprehensive beverage knowledge. Responsible for money handling, beverage pouring, and established alcohol service policies. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
• Greets guests and takes orders, processes cash and credit card transactions
• Mixes and serves both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
• Adheres to all established alcohol service policies and safe drinking guidelines including checking patrons' identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for alcohol consumption
• Adheres to cash handling policies
• Sets up and breaks down workstations, including cleaning and sanitizing
• Takes inventory counts and ensures product is stocked to appropriate levels
• Provides excellent guest service, anticipating guests needs and ensuring guest satisfaction
• Maintains a positive demeanor towards guests, clients, co-workers, etc.
• Ensures security of company assets
• Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Previous experience as a bartender preferred
• Knowledge of bartending principals and recipes and current trends
• Able to obtain all Aramark and state/local required alcohol service certifications
• Demonstrates excellent guest service and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrates organizational & multi-tasking skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
• Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lb
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced fun work environment
• Ideal candidate will be available to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and holidays
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at ~~~ or connect with us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter .
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.