Ascensia Diabetes Care is a global specialist diabetes care company, dedicated to helping people living with diabetes. Our mission is to empower people living with diabetes through innovative solutions that simplify and improve their lives. We use our innovation and specialist expertise in diabetes to develop high quality solutions and tools that make a positive, daily difference for people with diabetes.
The focus will be on working within a team environment operating under Epredia's corporate goals and objectives while moving forward implementing new departmental processes, technologies and strategies to accommodate growth and improve efficiencies.
· Review, analyze, and initiate actions to provide availability and scheduling coverage of product, raw material, and finishing supply movement
· Trace shipments and obtain proof of delivery as needed
· Provide timely and accurate information of shipment movements back to ICSRs and Domestic CSRs.
· Analyze complex data, identify regulatory issues, explain variances and recommend solutions
· Check required terms of sale including requested delivery /ship ready dates and balances due. Coordinate with appropriate departments and individuals to finalize remaining details
· Book domestic and/or international shipments with freight forwarders
· Coordinates and ensures compliance through Letters of Credit, Letters of Export, Declaration of Conformity, Tariff Codes, Shipping Papers, IMO's etc. when required
· Responsible for trailer and container load optimization under HM Regulations
· Coordinate shipment loads with other production/parts facilities for combined delivery whenever possible
· Prepare domestic and/or export documentation to include: Shippers Letter of Instruction, Commercial Invoice, Certificate of Origin, VGM Declarations, SOLAS, AES filing, and other destination specific documentation
· Excellent knowledge of HMR guidelines 49 CFR parts 100-185, IATA, ICAO, IMDG Code and other applicable global regulatory standards
· Develop systems, procedures, and work instructions for domestic and export processes with a focus on continuous process improvement to include restricted articles
· Need to maintain up to date visibility of domestic and/or international shipping activity to minimize phone conversations and improve collaboration
Ascensia offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and are driven by innovation and the desire to improve the lives of our patients, we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of five business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Ascensia does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Ascensia is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Protected Veterans (~~~) .
If you are interested in applying for employment with Ascensia and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website, please contact us at ~~~